Disturbing Announcement About Trump’s Health Emerges After Steve Bannon’s Lash Out

Earlier this week, a disturbing announcement appeared out of nowhere, about a book that was published from President Trump’s White House staffer who apparently choose to take the opposite side. We are talking about Michael Wolff and he claims in his book that Trump’s mental state is out of line.

In his essay that he wrote on Thursday, Wolff announces that Trump is becoming more and more forgetful and continuously repeating stories and also failing to recognize old friends. According to Wolff, the White House has made a plan in which to hide his mental problem, reporters and interviewers had to submit their questions beforehand.

This looser is not the only one who has been questioning Trump’s mental health. Democrats have been doing this for a long time, citing his erratic tweets. Joe Scarborough who is hosting “Morning Joe” show, recently went so far as to claim that Trump is suffering from dementia. Back in August, retiring Sen. Bob Corker said that Trump has not shown the “stability nor some of the competence” that’s necessary for him to be successful in his position.

“Everybody was painfully aware of the increasing pace of his repetitions. It used to be inside of 30 minutes he’d repeat, word-for-word and expression-for-expression, the same three stories — now it was within 10 minutes. Indeed, many of his tweets were the product of his repetitions — he just couldn’t stop saying something. At Mar-a-Lago, just before the new year, a heavily made-up Trump failed to recognize a succession of old friends,” Wolff wrote.

Wolff, who says he was provided widespread access to the White House by Trump himself after running his pitch by him, wrote that the president’s advisors and family “all — 100 percent — came to believe he was incapable of functioning in his job” within months of Trump taking office.

Wolff claimed that White House Communications Director Hope Hicks is especially “attentive to his lapses and repetitions” and “urged him to forgo an interview that was set to open the fall season’ of ’60 Minutes.’” Fox News host Sean Hannity was only able to score an interview with Trump after offering to “supply the questions beforehand,” setting a new standard in the Trump administration.

“Indeed, the plan was to have all interviewers going forward provide the questions,” Wolff wrote. Hannity immediately released a statement saying that this is fake news. “I never provided questions ahead of time to President Trump and never said I was going to quit my longtime, successful TV and radio career to work for his administration,” Hannity said.